using the website at www.charlenetrinsi.com immediately.
CharleneTrinsi.com collects and holds information about individuals (including clients, persons associated with or employed by clients, customers or business contacts) We may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you. Our lawful ground for this processing is legitimate interests which
What information do we collect and how do we collect it?
We may collect personal and non-personal information that you provide to us.
Personal information is information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify an individual. The types of personal information collected may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, phone number or business contact details, correspondence address and billing information. You may provide
information to us by subscribing to our email list or requesting information
through our contact form. Personal information also includes any comments, images, documents or videos that you provide or share on our website or any of
our pages or other online platforms.
How do we use your information?
We will use your information to We process this data to enable you to partake in our promotions such as competitions, prize draws and free
We may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you. Our lawful ground for this processing is legitimate interests which
request from us, to raise awareness about recent business-related developments,
or to provide you with information or event details that we feel may be of
relevance or interest to you.
Does CharleneTrinsi.com share personal information with anybody else?
We respect your right to privacy and will not disclose, share, sell or rent any personal information held about you without your consent, except to external
service providers who have been engaged by us to assist in the provision of
services to our clients and customers.
Where we have outsourced a function or activity to an external service provider we will only disclose personal information that the service provider needs to
undertake that function or activity, and we require external service providers to agree to keep your personal information secure and we enter into confidentiality
agreements for this purpose.
We will share your personal information where we are under a duty to do so in
order to comply with any legal requirements or obligations, any request from the government, or where it is necessary in order to enforce or protect our own rights, your safety or that of others, or where it is deemed necessary to investigate fraud.
Your rights in relation to the information we hold You have a right to access your information and to rectify any part which is
inaccurate or incorrect. You also have a right to ask us to delete any information we hold about you or to restrict how your information is processed. If you wish to
request a copy of the information we hold about you or make any changes then
please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is important to us that the information we maintain and
use is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If at any time your personal details
change, please let us know so we can update our records.
How and where do we process your information?
Any personal information that we collect will be processed and stored securely.
We will not keep information for longer than is required with regard to the purpose for which it was collected and will take reasonable steps to destroy or
permanently de-identify your personal information when it is no longer required.
This website is located within and operates from Sweden and the relevant laws of Sweden will apply to all matters arising from your use of this website or in any way connected with this website.
Any personal information that we collect will be held
If you are accessing this site from outside of Sweden you acknowledge and agree that any personal information you provide will be processed as set out
We take the protection of your personal information seriously and have taken suitable and reasonable steps to protect the personal information we hold from
misuse, loss, unauthorized access, and any modification or disclosure. If you are submitting personal information over the internet that you wish to remain private,
please note that while attempts are made to secure information transmitted to this site, there are inherent risks in transmitting information across the internet
and we are unable to guarantee its security. If you prefer, you can contact us by alternative means using phone or mail.
Links to other sites
The website at www.charlenetrinsi.com may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those
concerns regarding the privacy of your information you should ensure you are aware of the privacy policies of those sites before disclosing any personal
Where you provide us with sensitive personal information such as your credit card
or other financial details we will encrypt that information. We do not store credit
This website is not intended to be accessed by visitors under the age of 13 and
consequently, we do not intentionally collect information from any visitor who is
under the age of 13. In the event, we discover that a person under the age of 13 has
accessed our site and provided personal information than we shall attempt to
delete and/or destroy such information as soon as possible.
concerning our privacy practices please contact Charlene Trinsi at email@example.com
be posted on the website at www.charlenetrinsi.com. Your first use of our website after the date
of any amendments or alterations will constitute your acceptance of such
informed of any changes.
What’s a cookie?
- A “cookie” is a piece of information that is stored on your computer’s hard drive and which records how you move your way around a website so that, when you revisit that website, it can present tailored options based on the information stored about your last visit. Cookies can also be used to
analysetraffic and for advertising and marketing purposes.
- Cookies are used by nearly all websites and do not harm your system.
If you want to check or change what types of cookies you accept, this can usually be altered within your browser settings. You can block cookies at any time by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
and / orservices in response to what you might need or want.
- Cookies are either:
– Session cookies: these are only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser – they usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page but they do not collect any personal data from your computer; or
– Persistent cookies: a persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. [We use persistent cookies for Google Analytics.]
- Cookies can also be
– Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to use the website effectively, such as when buying a product
– Performance cookies: These cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our website. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the site are most popular.
– Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. For instance, we may be able to provide you with news or updates relevant to the services you use. They may also be used to provide services you have requested such as viewing a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect is usually anonymized.